Make Some Cold Blooded Friends!
Come face to face with living animals full of scales, tails and amazing features! Learn about herpetology through comparative anatomy, exploration of metamorphosis, and active experimentation! Construct explanations…design your own solution to better understand the cold blooded world!
Working with your event coordinator you will have a customized experience with sub-topics such as….
Example Sub Topics Within This Theme:
1) WHO AM I? Understand defining characteristics: Amphibian vs Reptile vs Neither
2) Metamorphosis and Life Cycles AND Anura: Comparative Anatomy–FROGS! AND Urodla: Comparative Anatomy (Salamander)
3) SNAKES! Squamata: Scaled Reptiles Comparative Anatomy AND Growth Rate Graphing!
4) LIZARDS! Squamata: Scaled Reptiles Comparative Anatomy with living and non living examples
5) Microscope: Investigating reptiles and amphibian external and internal structures. Skins, Scutes and some dissection.
6) Skeletal Articulation: Reptiles & Amphibians (frogs, snakes, salamander)
7) Testudine: (Turtles & Torts) Welcome to the world of shelled reptiles! From dry dessert to ocean dwellers…the world of the shelled reptile is amazing.
Traveling Museum Types:
How do you want your Reptile & Amphibian Adventure?
This theme can be matched with any of our museum experiences! From a science night to a hands on class or assembly….this theme can be presented several different ways. Contact us for more details.
Phone: 815.965.3433 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org