Jr. Girl Scouts- Jeweler Badge Workshop
Cost: $15.00 per scout
Design to make your own jewelry in this hands-on workshop. Scouts will work with a variety of materials to create several jewelry projects, some to keep and one to give. We’ll discover jewelry from other cultures and get a up close look at jewelry from the Museum’s Collections. We’ll provide supplies, you bring the creativity!
Please bring a sack lunch!
- Pre-registration & prepayment are required Call (815)965-3433
- Scout Leaders are free, extra adults/siblings $6.00 each
- We do not provide patches/badges
- Check in starts 15 minutes before the program start time, please plan here to be early so we can start on time.
- Cancellation/refund policy: If cancellation is received 10 clear days ahead of the date, a refund less then 20% will be issued