Thank you for you interest in Burpee Museum of Natural History! Burpee wants to support our community by fulfilling these requests and work for a better place to learn. Below are the guidelines for requesting a ticket donation from MSI. Please note that all requirements must be met in order to qualify for donation.
Submission By Mail
Attention: Donation Request
737 N. Main St.
Rockford, IL 61103
Timing of Submissions
Requests MUST be received a minimum of two months before the date of the event. All requirements must be met prior to the event date.
If you miss this deadline, please submit for the following year.
For your request to be considered, you must meet the following donation criteria:
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. You must send the Tax Exempt ID number in, in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must be raising funds for educational programs within 90 miles for children within your organization in grades Pre-K through 12.
- Requests must be submitted on organization’s letterhead and be accompanied by the organization’s IRS tax-determination letter.
- Request can be mailed. No third-party requests will be approved.
- Requests must be received two months in advance of need.
- An organization will be approved for only one request per year